Our revolutions BIO-UV technology was born from our quest for pure perfection. Diresco BIO-UV SURFACES are composed of 93% natural quartz granulate, a mineral found in an abundant mineral found around the world. The remaining 7% is made up of our bio-resin and pigment. BIO-UV technology was born from our quest for pure perfection. With the aid of 100% plant-based and UV resistant resins, we have produced a completely new generation of ecological quartz composite surfaces that can be bathed in sunshine. Leaving nothing to chance, we had the technical qualities of our BIO-UV technology tested extensively by world-class research institute Intertek. The results exceeded every expectation. The test results were outstanding in terms of sustainability, applicability and processing. Alongside our other standard product qualities, our BIO-UV technology guarantees optimum weather resistance. Nothing stands in the way of exterior use, which means our surfaces are a perfect fit for an outdoor kitchen or exterior façade. Diresco D-Quartz BIO-UV surfaces are comprised of 93% natural Quartz granulates and 7% plant-based resins and color pigments. In order to provide architects and designers greater creative freedom, our slab dimensions are 125” x 61”. Our surfaces are available in thicknesses of 1.2cm, 2cm or 3cm. They can be supplied in either a poli, velvet or anticato finish.
Want to do your part to improve the environment? Start by incorporating natural stone into your building projects. The original green building material, natural stone…Continue reading
Natural stone adds beauty to any home — undeniably. But the stone you choose has work to do, too. Backsplashes, mudroom floors, kitchen countertops, bathroom…Continue reading